Monday, March 24, 2008

"Spring has sprung" - the new EUTECTIC Spring/Summer Collection is here

As I said in the last post, I've been working on some new EUTECTIC jewelry for the Spring/Summer 2008. I made these postcards to hand out and thought I'd share...


The Spring/Summer 2008 collection is all about color. Check out the Pantone Fashion Color Report for Spring 2007 and you'll see lots of orange, green, and pink was predicted for this season (based on various designer runway collections). One look at the fashion mags and the department stores will confirm this prediction. So in keeping with the spirit of fashion, I've included some new multi-color schemes in my designs as well as some new shapes. I've also added new pieces to the "a rare thing" Etsy shop.

It's been a beautiful few weeks here in Houston...celebrate with some color (and some new jewelry!). Cheers.

No comments: