Monday, March 5, 2007

Mind your manners...or not

I admit it, I read other peoples' blogs. I can't come up with all this stuff by myself. Moving on...
Perusing indieshopping.com, I find this little lovely top. People, this one gets an **oh, holy crap** from me. Please note this is not a bad thing. A rating of OHC means: "this _______ is so stinkin' cool, I now strike my palm against my forehead in disgust because I didn't think of it first."

Imagine the look on his face when you show up on a date with this lovely little shirt. Now imagine the look on his face when he reads what's sweetly embroidered across the back: "Just good boys get presents". And this is one of the "tame" ones. The winning formula here:

Tailored top + Shocking statement = Too good to be true.

Except it isn't. It's just one of the great items available from Lochers, a Paris design atelier headed up by Nicole. For any of you who like to add a bit of BANG to your wardrobe, these well cut, on-the-surface sweet and pretty top will make you wish your rent wasn't due this week.

Just make sure you read the fine print. Cheers.

No comments: