Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I want to be a ninja

I'm fairly uncoordinated and the only living being I can sneak up on is my lazy, 15lb cat Loki. Needless to say, I'll probably never be a ninja. But I can pretend.
Express your inner ninja with this cool necklace by Hapa. She hand folds little sheets of fine silver to make each of the origami pendants. How neat is that?? I learned to fold origami as a kid, and I actually have a bowl full "balloons" made of recycled magazine pages on my work desk (for color!). My faves in her store are the ninja star, available as either a necklace or earrings, and the "cootie catcher" design, also available as a necklace or earrings.

And speaking of ninjas (warning: totally random thought here), there's a new CGI Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie due out this month. I'm totally geeked out, and I'm definitely going to see it. I can even hear the old cartoon theme song in my head.

Cowabunga dude.

No comments: