Monday, July 23, 2007

A little "Mintd" with your tea today?

Browsing around the www, I came across a community/shopping site called Mintd. It's a place that designers and crafters can put up a profile and sell their stuff. It's more specialized than Etsy, and you actually have to pay for more than 3 images (I'm cheap...I only have 3), but it's a place to go to get the word out. Signing up is free, and the commission they charge won't put you out entirely (especially if you price your stuff correctly!).

I did a search for Houston designers, and I came up with a few profiles for jewelry, stationery, accessories, and other cute stuff. Some of them didn't have stores, but if you click the previous link to the search, you'll see all the listings.






Now go shopping! Cheers.

2 comments:

fetosoap said...

Your link to mintd is: http://www.mindt.com/

27 said...

Thanks for including my shop in your list, Stevie! Also, I thought you'd be interested to hear that Mintd just changed their seller plans and you can now list up to 10 items for free!

I'm off to check out the rest of the Mintd Houston designers!